I hope the following passive promotion below gives you insight into my drive, passion, and desire to find the next adventure. The world is full of haven’t stance and maybe I’m a person that can help you or maybe you are a person that can help me. Let’s see what we can do for the world.
I’m a guy who once spent 5 years as a recording industry executive (only because of sales under my watch for our market that had increased by a mere %10,300+ percent across 6 months and sustained a 93% retention rate for the 4 years in a market established across 20 years), from the school of Hard Knocks.
I’m a guy who somehow followed a technical ‘passion’ and opened a small, multi-office IT consulting firm (which cost me less than $100 to start) on a tropical island that focused on servicing healthcare, legal, and financial verticals and burned it down to the ground because I grew too big, too fast.
If any of the above is of any interest to you, I might be a guy you’d like to connect with.
With that said, my current professional pivot consists of the following: 9AM-5PM Monday thru Friday, 75% of my eggs are in a Technology basket. The other 25% of the eggs are in a Music Business basket. And with regard to my personal pivot, my 7PM-2AM focus shall continue with having fun networking with friends and colleagues, advising within the crypto vertical, commercial real estate, finding new gems in the city that has accepted me with open arms, Phoenix, as well as discovering new ways to volunteer within our communities.
I’m looking forward to the finish line and reflecting back on the people that touched my life and those that I’ve touched.
I’m here if you have any questions and always happy to help.
P.S. I’m a huge fan of the word ‘fuck’. Please fucking deal with it, it’s who I am. #coffeeme